Mission – What you want to do – your reason for “being.”
- Be the best father/husband that I can be
- Live the 12 points of the Scout Law to the best of my ability
Vision – Why you’re doing what you do – the big-picture goal: have to be able to “see it” in your mind’s eye.
- To be a good example to others for how to live their lives on a daily basis
- Live as an example of the Agile Manifesto and the 12 principles behind it
Core Values – Four or five beliefs you never compromised and in which you measured against.
12 points of the Scout Law
Positioning Statement – A one or two sentence description of how you do what you do and for whom (i.e. what markets).
- Family – My immediate and extended family.
- Be the best father that I can be
- Be the best son I can be
- Show the world an example of a good family structure and how we support each other.
- Work – The people that I hang out with from 8:00 to 5:00 (and then some) every day
- How can I help you be more efficient? What can I do to help you get your job done better and faster?
- How can I help you create more value for the organization?
- Believe and live the Agile Manifesto and the 12 Principles behind it
Tagline – Quick, catchy statement or phrase that embodies who and what you are.
- Live your life as an example for others.